Welcome to A* Star Equivalency.
Boost your career with accredited qualifications from the UK's leading equivalency provider...
Our Simple 3 Step Journey to Enhancing Your Career
1. How do I Start the Journey?
2. How do I Prepare for Equivalency Exams?
Why Choose A* Star Equivalency?
Value & Flexibility
- Recognised & affordable equivalent GCSE* accredited exams
(* General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- Lower fees than all other major competitors
- Inexpensive home study materials available online
- Total study, training & administration support
- Flexible choice of examination dates, times & locations
- Results assessed & returned within 15 working days
Accreditations & Reputation
- Internationally renowned qualifications in a range of subjects
- Updated grading system recognised by employers
- Equivalencies accepted by most Teacher Training providers
- A* Star acknowledged by schools, colleges & universities
- Proven record of up skilling thousands of aspiring Teachers
- Unrivalled reputation as a proven Equivalency provider
- A* Star Equivalency established for over 10 years
Expertise & Experience
- Team of former Teachers, Heads & University registration staff
- JCQ* trained exam Invigilators & professional Markers
(* Joint Council for Qualifications)
- Study support from experienced education professionals
- Examinees ID checked by staff with Safer Recruitment Training & compliance credentials
Security & Accountability
- Frequently rotated banks of fresh exams in each subject
- Completed exams, marking schemes, markers profiles, examinees photo ID & evidence of dyslexia (where relevant) securely stored for 12 months for auditing purposes prior to safe shredding
- Anti-fraud certificates feature a Unique Identification Code linking the certificate to named examinee’s results
Equivalencies are for the purposes of teacher training, nursing and midwifery.